Two Simple Ways to Ensure You Maintain Your Tier 2 Sponsor Licence

Over the past few years, the Home Office has been clamping down hard on employers who it believes are not in compliance with the Sponsor Licence duties and responsibilities. This has led to the downgrading, suspension and even revocation of Sponsor Licences becoming increasingly common. There are however two steps that businesses can take to ensure they not only maintain their Sponsor Licence but also, crucially, their A-rating. more


Is Your Marriage A Sham?

In 2016, the Home Office published its new guidance on Marriage Investigations. According to the document, the guidance is, “aimed primarily at Immigration Enforcement staff involved in investigating allegations of sham marriage, civil partnerships and marriages of convenience.” more


Why EEA Nationals Living In The UK Need To Get A Permanent Residence Card

On 24th January 2016, the Supreme Court passed its ruling on an appeal by the UK Government on whether the Secretary of State could trigger Brexit without obtaining permission from Parliament by exercising Royal Prerogative powers. The 11 learned judge ruled that a Bill must be put before Parliament. Only then could Article 50 be triggered, beginning the formal process of the UK leaving the EU. more

Commercial Law

Is Your Business Prepared For The New Immigration Law Changes?

In November 2016 and April 2017 a number of changes to the Immigration Rules will come into force. They mainly affect the Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa categories and UK Sponsor Licence programme. more


Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Brexit But Were Afraid To Ask

On 23rd June 2016, the British public took to the polls to vote whether or not to remain in the European Union (EU) or to leave. They voted leave. more


Bringing Your Family From A Non-EU State To Live In The UK

If you are looking to bring your family from a non-EU state to live with you in the UK, there are a number of tests and some strict financial thresholds that applicants must meet before their loved ones can join them. more


Applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain

If you have been in the UK for a certain number of years, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). ILR (or Permanent Residence) will allow you to live in the UK free from any visa restrictions and eventually apply for British Citizenship. more


How To Get A Tier 4 (General) Student Visa

The United Kingdom boasts some of the finest universities and colleges in the world. Students from all over the planet come every year to study at these incredible institutions. However, to enter Britain, they must first obtain a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa. more


How to Get a UK Work Visa

If you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and wish to come to the UK to work, then you will need to apply for a Tier 2 (General) Visa.  This will allow you to enter the UK and work in the country for up to five years. more

Thanks for your feedback!

Share on social media :

Google+ Twitter Facebook
Thanks for your feedback!
We will review it shortly.