Landlord And Tenant Solicitors
For residential landlords and tenants, legal issues can crop up unexpectedly. To help you, we have created a unique website to help you find the best landlord and tenant solicitor in your area. (more...)
Issues relating to residential landlord and tenant law
Legal issues that can crop up between residential landlords and tenants include:
- Drafting and reviewing tenancy agreements
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Assured Shortholds and Tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords' consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Schedules of dilapidations
If you require legal advice on any of these issues, you need a solicitor who understands and specialises in residential landlord and tenant law. They will assist you in ascertaining your legal rights and negotiating with the other party to reach your desired outcome.
How Solicitors Guru can help
We have created a unique website to help you find the right lawyer to assist you with your residential landlord and tenancy issues. Not only have we selected the best solicitors in your area, we have provided an opportunity for clients to rate and comment on the law firm so you can make an informed decision on whether or not they are the right legal advisors for you.
How to use Solicitors Guru
To use Solicitors Guru effectively, search or browse through the solicitors listed in a particular practice area. You can then read the comments made by past and present clients. Once you have chosen two or three solicitors who you think can assist you with your legal matter, we recommend calling the law firm directly to have a discussion with them. A good solicitor will happily answer questions to establish whether or not they can assist you.
To find a solicitor to help you with your residential landlord or tenant matter, start using Solicitors Guru today.
- Landlord and tenant in London
- Landlord and tenant in Manchester
- Landlord and tenant in Birmingham
- Landlord and tenant in Nottingham
- Landlord and tenant in Bristol