Conveyancing Solicitors

Showing 21 - 30 of 3902

If you are buying or selling a home, you need an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor to ensure the transaction goes smoothly. By searching through our highly-recommended law firms, we know you will find the right solicitor advise you. (more...)

Experienced, quality solicitors

Buying and selling a home is both exciting and at times, stressful. The solicitors we have recommended below have been selected because they have a reputation for providing high-quality residential conveyancing advice. We understand that residential conveyancing law is more than filling in forms and ticking boxes. If mistakes are made, they can cost a client thousands of pounds and shatter their dream of buying and/or selling their property.

Therefore, we select only the best residential property solicitors and allow you to search through and select the firm that best matches your needs. You will notice a rating and review beside each firm, so you can see how other clients have found their service.

How to spot a good residential conveyancing solicitor

There are a number of clues that indicate that the solicitor you plan to engage has experience and expertise in residential property law. Check to see if the law firm holds a Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accreditation or a Lexcel or ISO certification. If a firm holds an accreditation like this, it means that an independent body such as the UK Law Society recognises that the firm operates to an extremely high standard.

Shop around

Finding a good conveyancing solicitor at the right price is a process that should not be rushed. The cheapest is not always the best. An experienced conveyancing solicitor will ask you a lot of questions and make you feel comfortable straight away. You should have his or her direct dial and email address and be encouraged to get in touch if you have any questions. Above all, a good solicitor will keep you up to date with the progress of your sale or purchase transaction and alert you immediately if there are any concerns that could affect the sale going through.

To find the right residential conveyancing solicitor for you, please browse through the list of carefully selected firms below and get in touch with one or two that you feel would meet your needs.

Sort by


Office facilities


Crown Prosecution Service Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu Address: Greenfield House, 32 Scotland Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 7DQ, England Tel: 0114 229 8600 No reviews yet
Crown Prosecution Service Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu Address: The Police Station, High Street, Bromley, Greater London, BR1 1ER, England Tel: 0203 300 2521 No reviews yet
Bradford & Co Languages: English Address: 144 High Street, Wraxall, Somerset, BS48 1AP, England Tel: 01823 672056 No reviews yet
P H Yeung Languages: Cantonese, Chinese Address: 3 Rupert Court, London, Greater London, W1D 6DX, England Tel: 0208 800 0888 No reviews yet
Pope & Co Languages: English, Punjabi, Urdu Address: 71 High Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4AW, England Tel: 01795 474 004 No reviews yet
Thomas Andrew & Daodu Languages: Yoruba Address: 42 Homer Street, London, Greater London, W1H 4NN, England Tel: 020 7224 9522 No reviews yet
The Square Executor and Trustee Company Languages: English Address: Walltree Court, St Peter's Road, Weston, Hampshire, GU32 3HT, England Tel: 01730 268211 No reviews yet
Woollastons Languages: English Address: Austin Court, 64 Walsall Road, Four Oaks, West Midlands, B74 4QY, England Tel: 0121 308 4030 No reviews yet
Christine Sharp & Co Languages: English Address: 13 York Street, Hooley Bridge, Greater Manchester, OL10 4NN, England Tel: 01706 623513 No reviews yet
Mark Johnson-watts Languages: English Address: 31 Beaumont Street, Osney, Oxfordshire, OX1 2NP, England Tel: 01865 302800 No reviews yet
Page 3 of 391
© 2017 MVK Technologies Ltd. All rights reserved.
Google+ Twitter Facebook
Thanks for your feedback!
We will review it shortly.