- Tyne and Wear
- Clinical and Medical negligence solicitors in Newcastle upon Tyne
Clinical And Medical Negligence Solicitors In Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
If you have received a personal injury following clinical or medical negligence, you can claim compensation. Solicitors Guru has the definitive list of the best lawyers who specialise in this practice area. (more...)
Claiming for clinical/medical negligence
The injuries received from a botched medical procedure can cause ongoing pain, scarring, mental distress and cost large sums of money to correct.
In some cases, such as negligent conduct by midwives and doctors during birth, lives can be destroyed before they have begun.
To bring a medical/clinical negligence claim, you need a solicitor who is highly experienced in this field and has contacts with medical experts who can perform independent examinations to establish that personal injury occurred as a result of the health professional’s breach of duty.
By using Solicitors Guru to find the right clinical/medical negligence solicitor for your claim, you can be assured of being matched with experienced, well-established personal injury law specialists.
Establishing clinical/medical negligence
To establish clinical/medical negligence, you need to show, on the balance of probabilities that:
- The health professional owed you a duty of care;
- He or she breached this duty; and
- Because of this breach, you have suffered damage.
An experienced clinical/medical negligence solicitor will take the time to listen to your story. Details of your injury may be distressing to you, so ensure that you select a solicitor whom you feel comfortable with.
By browsing through our clinical/medical negligence law specialists, you can read reviews to see how other people in similar situations found their experience with the law firms you select.
No win, no fee
Legal aid for personal injury claims is very limited. Therefore, most personal injury solicitors offer Conditional Fee Arrangements (CFAs), commonly known as ‘no win, no fee’. The law firm takes all the risk, if they lose the case, you pay nothing (or very little, depending on your agreement). If you win, your solicitor will take a percentage of the damages you receive.
To find the right clinical/medical negligence solicitor for you, please browse through our list of carefully selected law firms below.
- Clinical Negligence Solicitors Sunder...
- Medical Negligence Gateshead
- Clinical Negligence North Shields
- Medical Solicitors South Shields
- Medical Negligence Claims Gosforth
Clinical and Medical negligence Law experts near:
- 50 Leazes Park Rd, Newcastle upon Tyn...
- Percy St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RY
- Leazes Park Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne N...
- 7 St Mary's Pl, Newcastle upon Tyne N...
- St Mary's Pl, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1...
- Percy St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4PW
- Percy House, Percy St, Newcastle upon...
- 32 St Mary's Pl, Newcastle upon Tyne ...
- Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7PS
- Time central, 32 Gallowgate, Newcastl...